How to deal with breakup

 Someone whom you shared numerous happy moments, someone who was always there with you, someone with whom you dreamed of spending the rest of your life together, the person for whom you sacrificed many nights' sleep just to take with them everything changes in a day when they say that "We shall end our relationship here " this will be the last word you need to hear from your loved one but sadly it happens in our life, there may be many reasons for the breakup we aren't talking why they broke up with you. We shall discuss how to deal with a breakup.


Image credits Flickr



#getting over heartbreak  #dealing with heartbreak  #how to deal with breakup  #breakup  #how to deal with heartbreak






I am writing this post after seeing my best friend suffering after a break-up because he wasn't the kind of guy who would mourn over a breakup, I know him from my childhood days, there were many occasions where he knock some sense into me but seeing him mourning like a child really hurt me, I tried to talk to him over it but it wasn't doing any good and he was destroying his own career and yelled at me that I can never understand his pain.


But actually, I do, I do know the pain of the breakup, I experienced it long before him, there was someone really special to me, with whom I shared many happy moments, life was going well, I moved to a different city for my work and suddenly one day she didn't pick my call, then the next day also she didn't pick my call and it went on for a week daily I would call her at least 10 to 12 times but there wasn't any response.


After a week she blocked my number, WhatsApp, Facebook everything, during that time I was in the middle of a project so I wasn't able to go back to my home town immediately and my performance in the project was declining and my team leader said these words " Varun, due to your poor performance the hard work of remaining team members are going to trash" so I stopped worrying about my own issues and started to focus on my project and for a month, I stopped thinking about her once the project ended, I hurried back to my home town and heard she got engaged to someone and her family moved to some other places, I went back to Chennai unable to focus on my work I resigned my job, and spend my time searching for her and finally found her working in Bangalore and she got married.


I was filled with rage after all the things I did to her she betrayed me, I want to make her life miserable, I want to make her cry every day, I want to make her regret betraying me, I want to make her life a living hell, my head was filled with such thoughts but the love I had for her stopped me from hurting her, I didn't either hate her or love her completely.


Four months passed this way and one day when I was scrolling FB posts, I saw my class group photo of  10th standard, I hated my school as I was often bullied by my classmates and my academics declined a lot, I was the topper in my old school, I was bullied brutally in class 10 by my own classmates that I even hated going to school, it was 20 days before my public exam my principal called my mom and said these words   " Your son won't be able to pass even a single a subject our school has given 100 per cent result for the past 10 years but this year your son will fail and bring bad name to our school, its better he stay at home than attending the exam", while I was leaving she called me and said,  "Idiots like you can never pass this exam, it better you quit this year and try next year".


These words really hurted me and I made up my mind to pass the exam for the next 20 days I didn't go to school, I stayed at my home and prepared for my exam and scored  96 percent marks and got the second rank in my school when I went back to my school my Principal wasn't able to look at my face, the student whom she said won't pass the exam became the school second and she was ashamed to face me when I smiled at her she literally died inside her and I still remember that expression, that's when I made me mind next time when I meet my EX i want to kill her with my smile ( my success).


But in my initial days the memories I had with her literally haunted me, I felt hopeless during such time music came to my aid, I am not talking about songs, it's the plain music of those songs. music had a soothing effect on me and was able to focus on my work and started to build myself.

Believe me, being angry with your EX and wanting to take revenge or hurt her won't make you feel better, you may feel happy at the moment but soon you will regret it, it will fill you with guilt, just imagine your Ex dumped you and accidentally you are meeting her after a year and you haven't made any progress in your life, she will just be glad that she left you and she is in a good position now.

Now imagine after she dumped you, you focused on your career and became successful and every time she happens to see your pic in the newspaper, FB, Instagram post or on other social media each time she sees you or hears about your success she will regret her decision of dumping you that is the best revenge you can get.


My dear brothers and sisters choose a decision now are you going to sit there and cry for the person who left you or do you wanna make her regret why she left you. the decision is yours.


If you are still not convinced read this  

 I fell in love with my ex due to her beauty she was the prettiest girl in my college and there may be something that attracted you ( their character, the way they speak etc) and you were ready to destroy your life for them. 


But your parents loved you even without even seeing you, and that love will continue till their death, they nurtured and cared for you without any reason, believe me when you realize that you hurt your parents with your stupid breakup excuse even you wouldn't forgive yourself.

Your parents don't ask you for costly chocolates, jewels, or dresses, the only expectation that a parent has is they want their child to be successful in life and their happiness.


Hope you find this article How to deal with a breakup useful  if you have any other questions please leave a comment below and I shall answer you

All the best for your success


#getting over heartbreak  #dealing with heartbreak  #how to deal with breakup  #breakup  #how to deal with heartbreak



How to deal with breakup How to deal with  breakup Reviewed by admin on April 30, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.